Thursday, May 10, 2018

I'm sitting here at work, listening to Punjabi (East Indian) music, missing India... Found some spicy peanuts in my desk, and brewed a little chai latte kcup.... Really missing India... Wondered what the exact dates were when we went, and found my blog... it was May 11th, 2011...technically now, since it's 2am currently in Mumbai, the exact time of our arrival, 7 years ago today....Do you ever wonder if God brings things to remembrance, just at the perfect timing, to remind you of what He's called you to? I have a perfect job, dream home and neighborhood, decent car....but I'd give it all up, to go back to the place that God placed in our hearts. To love on the people and embrace the culture, in the sole desire of leading them to freedom in Jesus Christ!
❤ aheartforIndiaandBeyond.blogspot.com

...We're planning to return....perhaps next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment